Bone Divination dates back to 30,000 years ago in South Africa. It is literally the oldest form of divination on the planet. Traditional healers and priests used their skills of reading the bones to diagnose problems, identify solutions, assist people in decision making and seeing the future. From Ancient Bantu Africans to African Americans in Diaspora, the use of bones has survived to be used by modern day priest, rootworkers, Hoodoo practitioners to support people in the community.
This bone divination course is designed to teach you the art and science of bone reading from beginner level to proficient. As a part of a 2 part program, The first course is designed to teach you how to read for yourself, prepare and set up your initial bone pieces and perform a reading. The course is a series of videos from a pre recorded live class. It’s over 12 hours of video and detailed lessons to learn this art.
You will learn:
- How to collect, store, consecrate and wake up a live bone set.
- Personal rituals and invocations to use with the bones.
- How to read yes or no bones and commune with your ancestors through the bones.
- How to read for love and money
- The history and types of bone divination available and working with ancestral guides.
- How to read with your initial set, forecasting, and developing intuitive skills
- How to fine tune answers to get the most out of a reading
- Guidelines on giving readings for yourself, family, and friends.
- Cosmology, bone metaphor, and how to read a cosmological map
- Ethics and Professionalism with Bones
- How your personalize your set and grow it to meet your special needs.
- You will receive a certificate of completion for Apprentice Level of this Course
The course is offered live via video . Participants need to be able to access a cell phone, tablet, or computer that allows for video in order to get the most out of the class. These classes will cover an immense amount of information and require focused study for mastery.
The course is taught by master bone diviner Ayele Kumari, PhD ( Iya Fayele Fasola) who is a fully initiated priest in the Ifa Orisa Tradition as well as a Traditional healer. She has been a professional diviner for over 25 years and has trained in multiple divination systems including I ching, Tarot and Ifa . She has been a bone diviner for 15 years. Initially taught from her ancestors, her training formalized and expanded through studying the art with traditional African priests in the Akan and Botswana Congo traditions.